Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The original post has been removed so as not to continue the misinformation supplied by Bev Harris in email and message board posts.

Harris has not posted a disclaimer on the title of the original post.

11-8-06: Rumsfeld replacement (Robert Gates) was director of voting company

Later after a discussion on the message board between Harris and Saul Iversen, Harris admits

Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 12:59 am:

I should mention that I haven't had time to go back to the old computer where I stored source documents for my book. I used a lot of cites that were mainstream news articles, so it's very possible that the S.F. Chronicle article may have been my source, in which case -- unless the court documents change this -- it would appear that I am wrong about the position of director.

I'll check the court documents when I get a chance, and will issue a correction on the position held.


I don't see it as "huge" as Saul Iverson does...


http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/45174.html

We have updated this issue here:

http://netthetruthonline.blogspot.com/2007/01/bev-harris-retracts-charge-robert-gates.html

No comments: