Friday, March 20, 2009

Inhofe: Former Manmade Global Warmers Leaving Concensus

Senator Inofe appeared on C-Span programming recently noting former supporters of manmade global warming - many notable for staunch positions - have recently come on board exposing faulty science backing the claim. More later...

Net the Truth Online

Government's EPA targets CO2 Emissions

5-15-2007 C-span archives section global warming discussion

WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT ACT OF 2007Continued Text From the Congressional Record

I know where the scientists are. I would rather quote scientists who do know rather than stand here and tell you how smart I am because I am not. But I know how to read these papers. I do know for a fact the scientists have come over to our side.

I would suggest anyone who wants to really get into this thing, I have got a Web site, which is www.epw.senate.gov. Now, go to that. We have literally thousands, not hundreds but thousands of scientists who are now saying the science is not there. You cannot say there is a consensus.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/congress/?q=node/77531&id=7573344

No comments: