Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Helen Thomas: What else should a reporter be but Liberal

Glenn Beck discussed Helen Thomas' quote with Michele Malkin.

Nuff said.

Net the Truth Online

Transcript

Helen Thomas: I'm a liberal, I was born a liberal, I'll be one 'til I die, what else should a reporter be when you see so much and when we have such great privilege and access to the truth?

CBC Interviewer: Well, you know, it's interesting because I'm sure that if somebody from the right was sitting here they would say... if you ask the question what should a reporter be they will say, "Oh, I don't know, How about objective?"

Helen Thomas: You're not asking people not to think not to care are you? But you are asking them to give a fair reporting both sides and so forth and I did it for 57 years I was never, never accused of bias in my copy. But I had a right to be angry and unhappy at the trend that I saw in my country that I was close enough to see.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2009/01/21/what-else-should-report-be-liberal



http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=263153

No comments: